Maintaining correct sitting posture is important to avoid low back pain, neck pain, headaches and shoulder pain.
- Tilt the base of your seat – keep hips slightly above knee level.
- Stay in an upright position right at the back of your chair.
- Keep feet flat on the floor – get a footrest if needed.
- Keep screen at eye level, an arm’s length away and directly in front of you.
- Use a laptop slope with separate keyboard and mouse.
- Keep elbows supported at 90 degrees.
- Keep wrists in a neutral position.
- Keep everything you use regularly within arms reach.
- Alternate activities between sitting and standing.
- Keep a bottle of water at your desk.
More information can be found about how we can help you at http://www.kaneandross.co.uk