These are our Essential Tips for preventing and dealing with Back Pain. Let us know if you have others that you would like to share.
- Keep your core strong – your lower abdominals, pelvic floor, spinal muscles
- Keep your weight down – remember a moment on the lips forever on the hips and as you get older it is far more difficult to lose
- Get your ergonomics sorted at work – it is much better to be preventative than have treatment
- Exercise at least 3-4 times per week
- Work less on an iPad, laptop than on a desk top
- Do not hyperventilate – breathe well
- When you are sore more than 3 times a week or on a regular basis, get a diagnosis
- Work preventively – come for treatment when you feel the pain coming rather than when you are acute – you will need less
- Look after yourself – no one else will!
More information can be found about how we can help you at http://www.kaneandross.co.uk